You might wonder why you would ever want to buy a custom gift song for someone instead of some other kind of gift. There are a ton of different things you could buy someone that seem like good gifts.
Here are 10 reasons you might want to go with a custom gift song, instead of something else. Feel free to add to the list with your own comments
10. It Won't End Up in a Garage Sale Next Year: It's pretty hard to think of a gift that can't be broken, can be used unlimited number of times, and doesn't take up any space. Your custom gift song will be safe from a destiny in the garage sale.
9. It's Unique and Personal: You probably have never received your own gift song, and if you have, you're part of a small minority. You can use this opportunity to show someone that you are creative in finding just about the most unique gift you could give someone.
8. Everyone Likes Music: Even though people can be picky about what they listen to, most people will tell you that they enjoy music. So if you have no idea what a person's tastes are, try a musical gift.
7. It's Way Better Than a Greeting Card: So you might be wondering what you would write in a greeting card for your anniversary or other occasion. Problem solved! Your custom song will speak for you.
6. It Proves that You Put Thought in Your Gift: Are you trying to impress someone and show them that you are a thoughtful person? You'll be hard pressed to find something more thoughtful than a customized gift song. This is especially true when they hear that they lyrics are about them.
5. You Get to Feel What it's Like to Be a Songwriter: Have you ever wondered how a song is crafted word by word and note for note. You will get a good taste of this process with your custom gift song.
4. You are a Long Way Away: Maybe you are living in a different city, state, or country. Maybe you work a different shift. Either way, your loved one will have a something to bring comfort to his/her soul when he/she misses you.
3. You Can Say it's "Our Song:" Many couples use the term "our song" when describing their first dance song or another special song, but most couples don't get to really mean that the song is "our song." Have a song that is really about you, all of it.
2. You'll Be One Step Closer to a Custom Gift Album: Buy a single custom gift song, and you are one track on your way to having an entire gift album. Talk about cool!
1. You Can Share it on Facebook With Your Friends: "Listening to my own custom song" will be a status update that's sure to get some responses. Post a link and make people jealous.